Friday 3 July 2009

Grant Shapps asked questions in the house. What are his options of the FTAC?


I thought I’d ask Grant Shapps, for his opinions about the FTAC. Since he asked questions in the House of Commons.

I’ve e-mailed him tonight:

Dear Mr Shapps,

I am building a blog about the Fixated Threat Assessment Centre (FTAC) and their behaviour along with that of the medical staff that collaborate with them.

My research on the internet has shown that you have asked questions about FTAC of the responsible minister recently. I would like to ask some simple questions. Please note that your responses or lack of them will be reported on the blog.

1. Where you satisfied with the response you got from the minister?

2. What are your personal opinions of this group?

3. Would a Conservative government allow its continued operation or would it close it down?

As you have probably guessed, my motivation for setting up this blog is because of personal experience. I was held prisoner without justification in Mile End Hospital for five months because of them and the actions of the consultant there, Dr Ferdinand Jonsson. The full details of my case will be published on the blog where I will give details of the abuse I suffered and the lies that were told.

I have tried to make complaints to the parliamentary ombudsman and the IPCC, but they are stonewalling me. My own MP is George Galloway. As you know is a law to himself and has no concerns about the issues of people like me. In the face of such behaviour of official channels, it is time to make use of the new opportunities that the web offers to bring our abusers to account.

My readers and I look forward to your response.



I’ll keep everyone posted on what response, if any, I get.

UPDATE (14-JUL-09): After following up the e-mail with a post on his website. He did respond. However, it was only to say that his questions where asked in his personal capacity and not as a member of the opposition. He added that he would pass my question on to the Shadow Home Office Minister responsible, James Brokenshire. However, he did not state what his opinions of the FTAC were.

I am yet to recieve any response from James Brokenshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment