Tuesday 22 September 2009

Summoned to appear at another CPA review meeting

Mrs Shirley Browne of the Bethnal Green Community Mental Health Team (Tel: 0207 364 1056) wrote to me on the 16 September (letter received 22 September). She is the supervisor of Mr Ramesh Rajoo who normally sends these letters.


This meeting is on the 2 October 2009 at 11:00 to be held at their offices. The letter does not have an address on it, but I know were it is anyway (the Pritchard’s Road Day Centre). Not that it matters because there is no way in hell that I would ever attend such a meeting. An interesting variation is that for the first time it formally acknowledges the involvement of Robbie Forfar of the FTAC.


This is my response:




Dear Mrs Browne & Mr Forfar,


CPA Review – 2nd October, 2009


I presume that you fully understand the request in my last letter to “Please do not attempt to contact me again in anyway whatsoever”. So I take your latest letter as a deliberate insult.


You will not be surprised to learn that I will not be attending. Let me say once again, I shall never attend any meeting at your office or any other, with you, or any other member of the police or NHS.


Let me make my position clear. Your report to the tribunal was flawed because you followed instructions from ‘doctor’ Jonsson to recommend my continued imprisonment. However, the tribunal saw through the lies of Jonsson and totally dismissed your report. The result was that they had no problem ordering my discharge. Furthermore, despite your legal obligations to provide assistance to me when I was discharged from hospital, your department refused to do so. I will not have anything to do with those that abused me.


Given that I will not attend your or anybody else’s offices, I shall now expect you and the police to attempt to abduct me from my home again or take advantage of any opportunity when I leave it. It is truly the mark of an evil fascist state.


Yours sincerely



I expect I shall need the services of a lawyer again soon. Is there anybody out there that can be trusted? The ones that I have experienced so far have either been supporters of Labour (although some have expressed doubts about their support), or have been too afraid to go up against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment