Thursday 10 December 2009

The IPCC back the fascists once again

I got the results of my appeal to the decision by the IPCC about my detention this morning. Nobody will be surprised to hear that it was not upheld. The case work manager was Matthew Ward (Telephone: 0207 166 3131, email: matthew.ward@ipcc.gsi.gov.uk).


The policemen, PC Blears and PC Nash that arrested me claim to have never entered my flat and that I was detained in the common areas. This is a total lie. I was inside my home when six or more policemen came banging on my front door demanding to be let in. One was carrying a metal rod that he was handling in a way that indicated that he was preparing to beat me. When I challenged that officer about it he said that they were told that I was armed. I was ‘requested’ to go with them, but I said no. After a frank exchange of views the police officer, PC Blears, said that they could get an order to remove me. I invited them to leave and to do just that. In response, PC Blears said, “No, I’m going to arrest you for breach of the peace” and took me by the arm. I was not allowed to do anything apart from put on my shoes, and pick up my coat and keys. I was allowed to look my front door, but to make the flat secure such as switching off the central heating, lock the back door, or switch off electrical equipment like the coffee machine and computer. Once outside the building (not in the communal area as claimed), PC Blears said, “You are now no longer under arrest for breach of the peace, but I am detaining you under section 136 of the mental health act.


It make no sense to suggest that I was outside my flat, dressed in clothes that I used when doing the housework and only possessing my house keys. It is a total fabrication by the police.


The IPCC’s investigation was a total whitewash. For ages they would not investigate anyway. When they did, the policeman obviously lied and they just accepted it. The appeals process was nonsense too. Firstly, they delayed doing anything for ages, then without thinking rationally, accepted the original findings without question.


What this shows is that the police can just come to your home and abduct you without any proper legal process, lie about what they did, and there is no way that the IPCC will consider anything other than the police side of the story. This is the fascist police state that New Labour has created in the UK in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment