Saturday 23 January 2010

Comments Enabled

I have been asked again to allow comments on this blog. When I first started this blog I did allow them, but I got a number of highly abusive ones. So I stopped all comments.

Because I have had a number of requests to comment I have enabled comments again. However, I will check them before I publish them. No discussion – my blog, my rules.

Don’t bother leaving comments suggesting that I take my tin foil hat off (I don’t have one), or ‘get help’ (the point is that there is none to be had) because it will never be published.

7 comments:

  1. Any additional info on this shady lot that anyone else may have would make equally essential reading.

    Good luck in your further endeavours to expose this Stalinist bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be aware that you are far from alone in your experience. Please keep going. Abusive comments often appear on blogs - they tell us much more about the idiots who write them than they tell us about the blogger. In your case some commenters may not be all they seem - trying to put you off and shut you up. Please don't give up.
    Sorry I can't offer a signature, but we're on the same side.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can feel unsettling to read abusive and possibly threatening comments. But remember that the only thing to fear is fear. Keep it up. You will find that a few supporters will help allay any fears that you may have of the ignorant mob. You will also gain strength by way of conviction ie certainty.

    Regards, Rod Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and dont let the idiots that make abusive comments get to you.
    My way of dealing with them is to wind them up a bit and then give them just enough rope to hang themselves.Remember -its your blog so dont take any crap from anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Captain Swing's got it. Same goes for dealing with the morons who psychiatrized you. I'll comment more on this above.

    ReplyDelete