Wednesday 3 February 2010

More Labour dirty trick and vindictiveness

The dirty tricks department of the Labour government are trying to make me homeless again. They have dragged up a disputed rent overlap from four years ago and a pursuing payment. I was placed in a temporary flat while I was applying for permanent a place. When I was allocated on it was at year end. I was given only a few weeks to move in. The place was disgustingly filthy and I had no furniture whatsoever. I made an application for a grant but these things take time to process because to the laziness and incompetence of the staff. I had no option but to stay where I was.

In the end I was given no option; I had to leave where I was and move in despite not having anything. There was a period when the overlap was disputed, but that went away. I presumed that the matter had been settled.

Now, four years later, they have brought up this so-called debt again. I do not believe that I owe them any money at all. I certainly do not have the funds or assets to pay them.

This is obviously a bit of vindictive dirty tricks. I have asked for the date and location of the court hearing. I will publish them on this blog. I will attempt to defend myself, but if I fail then I will kill myself in front of everyone. Although I would have taken my own life, it will be another murder by the Labour government.

For the attention of Mr Abdul Tarekh (020 7364 7465) of Tower Hamlets council: you are a collaborator with this evil government; you have blood on your hands.

It is such a waste that could easily be settled. All I ever wanted to do was to earn a living in peace.

3 comments:

  1. Please do not take this drastic action, my friend.

    It means that they have won. If you stick around you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are causing them trouble. That is a valuable contribution. You remind us, every time you post, just why we need to fight, and more importantly, why we should never ever stop fighting.

    They are scum. Why would you want these scum to emerge victorious? You have put up a brave fight so far.

    Please, please, please keep it going.

    CR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alternative is to be in prison (normal or mental) or on the streets. I am not going through all that again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the Captain. It is people like you, sir, who are a REAL thorn in the sides of this rotten rabid lot (not me and my rants, but YOU). Come and post over on my blog if you wish. Send me an email at corrugatedsoundbite@googlemail.com. Don't let them beat you when you're in the right morally. Spread the word. I know I am. I've told everyone I know about this awful "scheme". They are slowly starting to believe it.

    ReplyDelete