Sunday 28 March 2010

Another one of my ‘delusions’ turns out to be true.

Although I could never get ‘doctor’ Ferdinand Jonsson to give me formal list of what my supposed delusions were, amoungst the things that he said was not happening was that the Labour government was deliberately allowing the import of overseas IT workers displacing British professionals. I was never allowed to present any evidence to support my assertion; Jonsson simply decreed that it was not true.

The Daily Mail (I know it is not fashionable to cite them as a source) is reporting that Margaret Moran, Labour MP for Luton, “used a private company based at the commons to change immigration policy to allow cheap workers to be brought in from India”.

She is not alone. Fellow disgraced MP Patricia Hewitt is on record as supporting the opening up of the UK IT skills market to overseas imports when she was at the DTI. Ms Hewitt was formally at Accenture which is a big outsourcing provider and user of such imports. However, now she is a non-executive director of BT Group. They are part owner of Tech Mahindra which imports staff in bulk. BT is eliminating all British IT staff as fast as it can.

Far from this being one of my delusions, it is a national scandal. Not only is it fraud, it is causing massive long-term economic damage to the country.

It was my continued complaints that this was going on and my taking ever desperate steps to gain attention to my plight that cause the FTAC to order my abduction from my home and detention in a mental hospital.

Once again I have been proved right. However, nothing I do will ever get the Labour government to admit it. Jonsson and complacent doctors, on his instructions, sectioned me of false evidence. I was unlawfully held prisoner at Mile End Hospital, where I was subjected to degrading abuse. Jonsson ordered that I should be forcibly administered with highly dangerous anti-psychotic drugs on fraudulent clinical grounds.

As always: All I ever wanted to do was to have earned a living in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment