Wednesday 14 April 2010

Just what do I have to do to get my case heard?

I have run out of ideas; anyone got any suggestions?

To recap my complaint:

  • I have had my livelihood destroyed by the actions of the Labour government when the allowed vast numbers of overseas IT workers to flood the UK market and exclude British professionals. I was blocked from working in 2003-2004 and have never worked since. Nobody would consider me for roles outside of IT either.
  • It has lead to my bankruptcy, homelessness and destroyed my physical and mental health.
  • All of my appeals for realistic help to get back into work to the Department of Work and Pensions have been rejected.
  • I have been lucky to be re-housed after a long and tortuous struggle. However, I have not been allowed a grant to furnish the place. So I live without a proper bed, chairs, or even any means to cook food. Again, I try to get help, but have been refused any.
  • I have tried to get help from our elected representatives, but they either cause the problem in the case of ministers, or I am in the ‘wrong’ group to be helped in the case of my own MP, George Galloway. Opposition MP’s will not touch the case either. I have tried to complain to the parliamentary ombudsman that my MP discriminates against me and will not help, but he refuses to intervene either.
  • In my frustration I have used ever stronger forms of words to prompt some form of action from ministers, but that resulted in then instructing the FTAC to order the police and the NHS to imprison me to shut me up. The police unlawfully removed me from my home and then lied about it. A complaint to the IPCC has stonewalled and only investigated under pressure and then the results were a complete whitewash.
  • At Mile End Hospital I was subjected to disgusting treatment that borders on examples from the internet ledged “The Torturer’s Handbook”. The ‘doctor’ there Ferdinand Jonsson lied about my case and fabricated a diagnosis based on no evidence whatsoever. He would never allow me to present any evidence; he just decreed that everything I said was a delusion. He did nothing for four months except detain me. Only under pressure to justify his continued imprisonment of me did he decide to forcibly medicate me despite there being no medical justification for the action. Individual ward staff members repeatedly told me in private that they though what the hospital was doing to me were wrong. In the end they refused to carry out Jonsson’s orders.
  • My appeal to a tribunal was deliberately timed to ensure that the chair person would be politically biased. They selected a date when the wife of a Labour MP would be chairing it. Even though the date was fixed weeks in advance, I was not told until the last moment. However, their plan failed as the report from the ward supported me rather than the doctors and the tribunal humiliated Jonsson with their questioning. They had no problem ordering my discharge from hospital.
  • I have still received no help whatsoever despite my situation getting progressively worse.

There is no chance of me ever working again. It has been too long and the damage is too great. Nobody would ever consider hiring me; I wouldn’t even consider it. However, I live in the daily fear of what the DWP will do next. I fully expect the DWP to call me in for a medical where they will contrive some grounds to claim that I can work. I cannot survive on what I get now and the prospect of having that cut by a third terrifies me.

Just this morning I have received another gas bill that exceeds £300. Soon I will get the electricity bill. Yesterday I paid a £50 telephone bill despite having made no called whatsoever in the billing period. With water bills of £25 and TV license of £12 per month life is impossible. Everyday I have a mini panic attack when I hear the postman. I am terrified of what new disasters have been delivered. I cannot sleep properly because of fear. I live in a constant state of misery and terror all day, every day. I am exhausted by it all. It is obvious that it has robed me of the ability to think rationally.

I never wanted state hand-outs. I wanted to be able to provide for myself like I have done for decades. I had the skills and the motivation to do so, but I have had the opportunity stolen.

So I pose this question to anyone that reads this: What am I supposed to do? Please don’t contribute idiotic strategies such as ‘take any job’, ‘try harder’, ‘lower you sights’, ‘ do something different’. Please believe me, I did all of those at the beginning and they didn’t work and now it is too late.

As always: All I ever wanted to do was to have earned a living in peace.

6 comments:

  1. Keep doing what you are doing. Ridicule and provoke. Maybe expand your sights a bit but show that the methods of deceit and threat used are common to your own situation. Be careful not to ally yourself with just anybody just because they might be anti-psychiatry or anti-establishment. Most anti's are whackos.

    You blog so far shows you to be rational and angry. Keep it that way and blog more often and more regularly. Presumably you can keep a back up of the blog in the unlikely event they shut it d own (if they can at all).

    Keep writing letters to Jonsson. Send copies to his colleagues. See if you find patients of Jonsson or his colleagues. Tell Jonsson that you are talking to his patients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rod,

    I get loads of 'whackos'. I must concede that there is a role for the likes of the FTAC. I just feel that in my case they have abused it.

    I do a backup after every post. I expect the site to be taken down at anytime.

    I have never written to Jonsson; only about him. However, I have another person on my list to get the FTAC Watch Google treatment - the chief executive of the East London NHS Foundation trust Robert Dolan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about an internet business of some kind? I used to sell copyright free dvd's on ebay and have hundreds that I got from utorrent. I didn't make alot of money as I lost interest but some people are making £2K a month and start up costs are tiny. £10 for some blank DVD's and that's about it.

    If you want any help with anything just send email or msg -ukwebspider

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is true that self-employment is my only hope of earning a living. The problem is getting it up and running. As soon as I make any attempt to do anything the DWP will immediately stop all my benefits. I am under constant attacks from them; they are that vindictive,

    Although the example you give would not require such a thing, I am not able to form a company or open a proper bank account.

    I have loads of ideas that I could develop into a business. I still have all the technical skills and have kept them up-to-date the best I can. I was once told by someone at the DWP that I didn’t need to as they are like riding a bike, you never forget. Also, ‘doctor’ Jonsson decreed that I didn’t have these technical skills; they are just more of my delusions. My ideas revolve around my knowledge of financial instruments, but this knowledge is also more of my delusions according to Jonsson.

    This is the idiotic thing. If I was allowed just a little help to repair the damage that has been done then I would be a higher rate taxpayer and probably an employer too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do occasionally hear about people making a fortune, or at least a living, starting out from home. But even then it's rare and often turns out to be bullshit anyway. And when it does happen the person hasn't started out under anything like the duress that's been placed on you. Sure if you make a bit of cash on the side here and there I sure you would. But I understand that it will help little in the long term and could be fraught with some peril.

    At the risk of sounding like a broken record I suggest vengeance. Focussing like the jet of an acetylene torch on Jonsson. I suggest positive visualization techniques such as imagining Jonsson hanging himself, making a botch of it, and being found with with his toes and scuff marks on the floor. Or surviving but being left in a state of clonic spasm, dying in a nursing home 2 years later of septicaemia and pneumonia.

    Get your friggin'records and rip the shit of Jonsson. Make every Freedom Of Information request that you can. When they stall and stonewall rip the shit out of them for that. Write letters to everybody. Hang around the clinics. Hand out pamphlets. Always have a clear, printed, up to date rationale so as you cannot be accused of "deteriorating".

    I know it's the name of your blog but don't worry about the FTAC except to remember that coercive psychiatry is the real villain. It's cunts like Jonsson (or at least his more "competant" colleagues) that make the FTAC possible. But what happened to you didn't require the existence of the FTAC. The FTAC needs the shrinks but the shrinks don't need the FTAC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'king 'ell Rod! You sound like you hate him more than I do!

    I just want his career to be ruined as mine was. The difference being that he did something wrong to end it. I, on the other hand, have done nothing to bring about my suffering. I am just an innocent victim of the Labour government’s incompetence and corruption.

    ReplyDelete