Tuesday 25 May 2010

Can Andrew Lansley get Dr Dolan to answer the question?

I never expect an answer to these questions because I am excluded from having any political representation. However, I continue to try so that critics cannot say later that I should have gone through the political process.

To: Andrew Lansley MP, Simon Burns MP, Paul Burstow MP
Cc: Dr Robert Dolan East London NHS, Rushanara Ali MP, FTAC Watch

Dear Gentlemen,

I am trying to get the Chief Executive to East London NHS, Dr Robert Dolan, to respond to a question regarding the justification used to imprison me between November 2008 and April 2009 in one of the hospitals he controls. However, despite repeated requests he, and all those under his command, refuses to provide me with any response.

The consultant responsible was a Doctor Ferdinand Jonsson. He claimed that I suffer from a persistent delusional disorder. I dispute this claim. I have requested that I be told what those so-called delusions are. Specifically, I have requested for each delusion, a) what that belief is, b) proof that I actually do hold that belief, and c) proof that the belief is a delusion. However, I cannot get Doctor Jonsson, Doctor Dolan, or anyone else to tell me the answers to these simple questions.

I do not believe that I have any delusions and their reluctance to provide any evidence that I do just supports that position. The things that I said during my time imprisoned at Mile End Hospital I can provide documentary evidence for, have come to pass and are now in the historical record, or are wildly held beliefs by respectable people. Anything else is a fabrication by Doctor Jonsson who cannot provide evidence to support his position.

If East London NHS is confident that they made the correct diagnosis then why won’t they state the evidence that it is based on?

Can you use your influence to encourage Doctor Dolan to provide a suitable response to my questions?

This blog has chronicled the many attempts I have made to resolve my situation. Everyone of then has failed. Nothing gets any sort of response. My experience is typical. This is why people find that they have to turn to violence.

If anyone has any suggestion as to what I can do to get out of the problems I am in without hurting myself or others then I will follow them.

All I ever wanted to do was to have earned a living in peace – the New Labour regime stole that from me.

1 comment:

  1. They will of course be saying that your persistence is evidence of your pathological obsession. But if you do nothing they will suggest that that is evidence of pathological apathy or depression. Or that you have become temporarily "well". If you have a break and then at some time continue they will say you are bipolar.

    You also have to continue to work on this so that you can rationalize and tolerate your current shabby circumstances. If you give up you will forget and become a silly old fart sharing accommodation with drunks and deviates.

    You still haven't said whether you have and have read your entire psych records. I think I have suggested also that you might be able to find other patients from Mile End or of Jonsson. They might not make fantastic allies but could still provide evidence that psych staff routinely lie and wilfully make and act upon false assumptions.

    For example you could persuade a patient of Jonsson to ask for a copy of their psych records. This is likely to send the shrinks ballistic. It hardly ever happens. One reason is that patients often fear that they will be retaliated against, that their request will be seen as an affront. Either way you'll get ammunition against the shrinks. Other stuff such as standing out front of the clinic with a placard and pamphlets. They'll say that you aren't going through the "right channels" and all that shit but screw 'em. They'll be seen as evasive and dishonest if you persist and then it can be seen that your actions have been reasonable.

    I think I've said it before, if a government enacts a policy claiming that it is for the overall good but know that it will unfairly impinge upon some individuals they are morally obliged to compensate those that are unfairly treated by that policy. I'm not suggesting that you should be compensated for their immigration policies. That affected millions and that's just the way of the world. But you can certainly comment and protest any policy. But you can reasonably claim personal compensation for being locked up and assaulted over a period of months.

    Sure keep writing to politicians and stuff but focus with the heat of a thousand suns on Jonsson and every other bastard that made an entry into your so called records.

    ReplyDelete