Tuesday 27 July 2010

Another 2am visit from the police

I am sitting here writing my next blog post and there is a bang on the door. Guess who.

“Do you have bang on my door in the early hours”, say I.

“It’s the police”.

Yeah, right. Like it’s going to be someone else.

"Yeah, I know who you are. Go away"

“People are concerned about you”, plod continues.

Yeah, right.

“Go away”, I reply.

“OK", replies plod and they leave.

If the police or any other official body had any real concern for my safety then they would talk to me properly. However, I will only talk to the police after they have formally admitted their previous lies when they abducted me from my home.

Right then, back to writing my next post. When they read the posts I’ve got planned, they will be back again no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment