Wednesday 28 July 2010

Yet another policeman banging on my door

I just ignored it. After a while they went away.

Gentlemen, I am not going to talk to you. You cannot intimidate me by your visits.

If you want to resolve this issue then rethink what you are doing. Let me have the same rights as everyone else. Let me have protection under the law. Let me have access to proper healthcare. Let me have access to legal representation. Let me have access to political representation. LET ME WORK!

I know, they are outrageous and unrealistic expectations.

Updates

28 Jul 20:20 - There is a police car and an ambulance waiting just up the street. I think they may be for me.

28 Jul 20:27 - The ambulance has driven off, but the police car is still there.

28 Jul 20:37- The police car has gone now. I expect they will be banging on my door in the early hours again.

2 comments:

  1. Consider the expression: - I have nothing to lose.

    That you may have "nothing to lose" is why the pigs are coming around. Bu the dilemma for you is that having nothing to lose gives you courage. It's an asset... so you now have something to lose. It's tricky but you are still in a good position.

    Don't let 'em in but if they kick the door in, fine. Let the pigs and the shrinks make idiots of themselves. Concede nothing. Give them nothing.

    You have the advantage over these clowns. You can be perfectly rational and give a rational account of everything you have ever done. They can't because they are nobbled by their own bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rod, thanks for all your support.

    "Don't let 'em in but if they kick the door in, fine." That is exactly what I plan to do. I am all alone here (i.e. no witnesses). I cannot let them in. Not after last time. I will explain that to them too (calmly).

    ReplyDelete