Monday 2 August 2010

Website visits from government secure internet gateway

I have only been checking web stats intra-day for the last week or so as I have been pushing my quest for justice. Normally, I just check first thing in the morning over coffee. However, today I have just spotted visits to both my personal site and to this blog from someone in London using the Government’s secure internet gateway. IP Address: 62.25.109.197 – Hello, whoever you are.

I expect that I’ll get another visit from the police later and be abducted from my home like they did before. This time I don’t think there is any chance I will survive for more than a few hours.

If they really want to solve the problem then why not do what I have asked for repeatedly: talk to me properly and not after the police have beaten me up or the doctors have drugged me.

Radical isn’t it. They would say I have unrealistic expectations. Oh well, that is the way of government these days. Theft, betrayal, lies, abuse, violence are all legitimate tools for them. I have been on the receiving end of all of them.

Don’t let us forget my crime that is at the core of all this: I wanted to work.

Clearly the government believes that such desires are deviant and dangerous. Anyone who harbours such delusions must be severely dealt with.

As always: All I ever wanted to do was to have earned a living in peace.

Updates

03Aug 12:00, My lunchtime check of my visitor stats has revealed a couple of interest entries. Two of the Solicitors (Bindman’s and Fisher Meredith) that I approached to ask for assistance and who claimed to be ‘too busy’ have made visits. They are ‘too busy’ to actually help someone in desperate need, but not ‘too busy’ to surf the blog of the poor soul that they refused to help.

5 comments:

  1. As they've done before the pigs will jostle you and rush you out of your flat so that you appear disheveled when you get to the "hospital". There you will be misinterpreted and drugged. It's going to be harder for them though since you have posted your story and a description of their methods on this blog.

    Print up some stickers, about 30 to an A4 sheet. Have a logo, single color black of Orwell's visage, a short slogan and your blog address. Stick 'em around London on walls, bus shelters etc. Go out every day and stick up 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is Rod, I am actually a very private man. I hate making all this fuss, but as you point out, it is for my own protection. For years, I had always wanted to be the ‘invisible man’ just making a living without causing offense to anyone and never drawing attention to myself.

    If I was give some help to recover from what was done to me, I would leave the UK and never return. I hate what the UK has become. I am disgusted at what is done to people at home and abroad, and I am ashamed to be British sometimes.

    I have no future here. If I could escape abroad and allowed to conduct business on a fair basis them I can use my skills to create a good living for myself and others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'They' know where we all are FTAC watch! and will no doubt get round to most of us in the end...
    Rod's advice sounds good, although you may wish to be 'private' they will not let you do that without a fight!
    May I suggest that you go the Freeman route with affadavits of truth etc establishing your right to be you under lawful rebellion and once established sue the fuck out of 'them' for any infringements of your rights under common law!!
    Fight fire with fire, once set up their statutory powers will avail them nothing, and could profit you well negating perhaps the need to 'work'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you moderating comments or has mine just dissappeared into the blogosphere somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'they' are out to get you, Indyanhat.

    I moderate comments because I get so many highly abusive ones. Oftern from Labour Party trolls.

    ---------

    I would love to go the Freeman route; It is who I really am. However, I am too dependant on the state at the moment. Which is part of my complaint – I have been prevented from earning a living by the actions of the state. As for suing them – that is the other part, I cannot get legal representation.

    However, I have been having a good long think overnight (I get little sleep) and I may have an angle.

    ReplyDelete