Thursday 19 November 2009

So what can we do?

Old Holborn (a hero of mine, along with Guido) asks the question "What can we do?" I have made a response, but although OH has a policy on not censoring posts he may make an exception for mine. So I am posting it here too. I’ll probably expand upon the idea later.



I know that there is no chance of me ever recovering from the damage done to me by the evil New Labour regime. I also know that the Conservatives will be just as bad, if not worse in some respects. I live in squalid conditions and have no access to any help whatsoever. The prospect of living the rest of my life like this or even worse fills me with dread so I have reluctantly decided to terminate myself sometime before the end of the year. It is not something that I want to do, but I have no other choice.


Rather than kill myself quietly, alone, and not be discovered for months, maybe there should be a spectacular where everyone can see that New Labour is KILLING PEOPLE. How about setting fire to myself in Parliament Square on Christmas Day?


All I ever wanted to do is to earn a living in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment