Friday 2 July 2010

Dr David James founder of the FTAC

I am indebted to a contributor who best remains anonymous for the knowledge that the founder of the Fixated Threat Assessment Centre is doing the rounds of the conferences at the moment. Next week (5-6 July 2010) Dr James (david.james5@ntlworld.com) is appearing at a two day workshop entitled “Assessing Stalking Risk”. For £500 you can hear him spout his nonsense.

The brochure contains a very poor image of the miscreant. I don’t know about anyone else, but this is the sort of picture the tabloid press like to print when they have a story about a paedophile or rapist.

In a way I am jealous of what Dr James has achieved, but he used his knowledge and spotted an opportunity and has milked it for all it’s worth. He correctly spotted where the former government was most fearful i.e. for their own safety. This is a common trait amongst all dictatorial regimes thought history; he doesn’t get any marks there. What he did was find a way to sell to them his services to remove potential nuisances from society without having to go through the tiresome business of putting them on trial. He could get them locked up without anyone giving a damn.

Not satisfied with the power to order people to be locked up until they die, James wanted more. He has gotten on the lecture circuit and appears from London to Australia telling people how to spot nutters and how it is alright to abuse peoples human rights.

Will I be ‘stalking’ him outside the venue in Belgrave Square? No, I’ve got far more interesting things to do. However, I offer this challenge to Dr James: talk to me. Listen to the truth. Let me present to you proper evidence that proves everything I have said about what happened to me, the corrupt or incompetent behaviour of MP’s and government departments. One condition, there has to be witnesses and it has to be fully recorded and documented. If you uphold the fraudulent diagnosis of ‘doctor’ Ferdinand Jonsson and you can convince the witnesses then I will willingly be locked up forever (though I would prefer execution). If you do not then I want my life back in full and a commitment that your organisation, the police, and everyone else that has cause me so much suffering keep out of my life forever. You can carry on selling your snake oil to fearful governments; just don’t do it to me.

I expect that this offer will reach him sometime as I have them all over this blog on a regular basis. However, I do not expect that they will ever take me up on my offers to talk. They can’t have something as embarrassing as the truth causing them trouble.

As always: All I ever wanted to do was to have earned a living in peace.

Update (17:48) I sent a URL for this post to david.james5@ntlworld.com and repeated my offer and said "The questions is: are you an honorable and professional doctor, or just a snake oil salesman to oppressive governments?" I had a visit from someones Blackbury at 17:39. I suppose I should expect the police to be knocking on my door later.

Update (03 jul 18:00)

On Friday there were a fair number of visits to this site from Blackberry devices and IP Addresses thought to be associated with the FTAC. I have not heard anything from them. You would think if they were so confident in their analytical abilities and that I was a legitimate case with no possibility of error, they would relish the chance to demonstrate how clever they are.

5 comments:

  1. I can see why you are angry at this man and his assumed power over almost anyone he takes a dislike to - or is told to - but do be careful; these awful people have the power to silence you and would be only too happy to use it.

    Take care, God bless and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, hedgehog, for your concerns and your kind words. However, I have nothing left to lose now. My future prospects are very grim indeed.

    I am being persecuted for wanting to work! I hate living off benefits and the government wants to cut the cost of welfare. I am highly skilled, very experienced and desperate to work which would bring in large amount of revenue for the exchequer as I should be a higher-rate taxpayer.

    However, nobody will touch me as a result of the damages inflicted by the previous government. There is nothing that I could possibly do to overcome this on my own, but I have been refused any help no matter how much I plea.

    It beggars belief doesn’t it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you every single person that attends that "workshop" will have the fee paid for by their employer ie the government ie the taxpayer. The purpose of the workshop will be to perform a maintenance brainwashing on those already in the industry. Also it will serve to gather recruits from amongst those who so far have just been bullying garden variety dropouts they have gathered from the street. It's a another step in the process that begins with the selection and self selection of psychopaths from amongst physicians.

    There will be much head nodding. James will make use of the device, "Clearly...". As he does so he will look around the room at the nodding heads.

    It's likely that all participants will come and go via a secure carpark so there is probably little chance of a photo opportunity.

    The jealousy you experience is actually disgust. If you accept that other utilities such as power generation, transport, general healthcare etc have a logical and beneficial reason to exist you feel breathtaken when you witness the mendacity, harm and senselessness of coercive psychiatry and the waste it causes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just had a look at the pamphlet. The other two feminazi shrinks are from my hometown. They're very big on stalking here. For one thing Victoria has the highest rate of psychiatric servitude in the world and the shrinks have good reason to be fearful. Also they are students of that reprehensible bastard Mullen.

    ReplyDelete